Saturday, May 29, 2010

School's Out For Summer!

Well, here it is.  The inevitable summer time.  Yesterday marked the end of my days at Timpanogos High School, no more blue, green and white for me.  The truth is, I was excited to graduate of course, but it's sad too.  I mean while I was driving to the Marriot Center I just had to drive past the school, I couldn't help it.

But, here I am.  A high school graduate, ready to go onto bigger and better things.  College awaits me in the fall, but until then I will be keeping myself busy.

At the moment I am in Park City until June 4.  (By the way I am on my new laptop. And it's gorgeous! Her name is Penelope.)  After we get home from this vacation, I have the weekend and then I head off to Southern Utah University for a Health Careers Camp June 7 - 9 and then on the 10th I have Orientation down there.  Then I am home the next week, but my family goes to California the next week.  So I will be spending June 20th through the 27th  in Sunny Califreakinfornia.  I am super excited, because maybe then it will actually feel like summer!

I mean really, what is up with the weather around here.  I mean I understand that right now I am up in the mountains, but it's nearly June and it was snowing this morning (in Park City, not Orem).  Why can't it just warm up?!

I mean where is Global Warming when you need it!

Well, that's my first rant as a high school graduate, and on my new laptop.  More to come, I'm sure.

(Katrina Marie)

1 comment:

  1. i'm jealous that you're going to california! that's my favorite place of all time. please take pictures especially if you go to newport beach or the santa monica or something!

    ReplyDelete