Saturday, June 4, 2011

Best. Night. Ever.

June 4, 2011

My ears are ringing. 

My feet want to fall off.

I am sweaty and gross.

My voice is probably gone from shouting.

All in all, I could probably die happy after tonight.

Remember this post? My friends are talented..

Well, did you check them out?  Because they really are talented... but tonight, I had the opportunity to see
Just for the Record
perform live.  Sad that this is the first time I have gone to one of their shows right?  Especially since it was their LAST!  I know right?  I want to cry!  But, things are happening.  One is leaving for basic training in about a month.  I have heard another is going on a mission soon.  Another member of the band is getting married (or so I have heard).  And there is talk that one member (my favorite :) ) found a special ring and he now has to go fight crime and keep our world safe from villains. ;)  Whatever the reason, Just for the Record is pretty much done (for now).  But, their show tonight made my lifetime happy.  Seriously, like the title of this post says. 

The show started at 6, but I didn't get there until about 8 so I missed a couple of the bands that performed.  But, I did get a chance to see:



and


Before I finally got to see JUST FOR THE RECORD!

Can I just say it again....BEST. NIGHT. EVER.
(by the way, if you didn't realize this: you can click on any of those band names and it will take you to their facebook page.  So here's the deal.  Click the link.  Like their page.  Listen to their music.  Fall in love.)

They were all so fantastic and I was able to see some friends that I haven't seen in far too long!
I really could die happy right now.  I would not trade this night for anything in the world.

Dear Just for the Record,
Only a couple of you know me, but I can honestly say I am in love with your music.  I am so sad that you guys won't be performing together for awhile, but I was also so grateful that I was able to attend your last show.  Thank you for sharing your talents with me and everyone else that has heard your music.  I make all of my friends listen to your EP and they love it.  You guys should never give up on what you love.  I know that things are happening right now, but if you get the chance to get back together....PLEASE for the sake of humankind take that chance!  I will never stop loving you!
Love,
(Katrina Marie)

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. Concerts give you the biggest (natural) high ever, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED going with you Trina!!!! Thanks for letting me come and see it with you!!!! :) <3 you!!

    ReplyDelete