Monday, September 5, 2011

Returning

Hey everyone, feel free to disregard my last post. 

This weekend has been quite fabulous with the exception of Friday night.

Saturday I did some school work (sort of...), then I went over to Riley's and watched the Bourne series (well the end of the second movie and the third movie...sort of, Riley talks a lot during movies.)  After that, I got all dolled up and headed out to Casino Night with some of my favorite peoples!  Glen, McKell, Casey and I walked over together and learned how to play Blackjack.  Riley finally showed up, but he played craps most of the time.  I made friends with my dealer and with the coolest guy ever Scotty.  At the end of the night we all traded in our chips for raffle tickets.  The raffle consisted of a bunch of candy bars, cheese puffs, dvds, and the grand prize, a brand new silver iPod shuffle.  I had seven tickets while other people had like twenty.  Riley and I were watching each other's tickets hoping one of us would win something.  By the time it got to the iPod I was sure I was out, someone with twenty or so tickets was sure to win it.  But, lady luck was on my side that night.  I won!! :)

Here are some pics from the weekend. 

I wish I owned that dress.  Sadly I do not, but my wonderful friend Melissa came to my rescue with it.  I absolutely adore it and was so glad that she let me borrow it!  Those are my heels though :)  I even wore a little clip that I made.  I looked pretty great if I say so myself.  The pic with the iPod was the next day. 

Then, last night I went to the fireside and Riley met up with me there.  He invited McKell, Casey and I over for a movie afterward.  So we went over to his house, watched "10 Things I Hate About You" talked about hooking McKell and Casey up with his roommates and then we went to Wally World to get some drinks.  After that we sat on his roof and checked out the stars for a while.  All in all it was a good night.  Actually it was a good weekend!

Anyways, back to the title of this post.  Now that I have more time, I am going to start up Wacky Wednesday....but I think I am going to rename it and do it on Thursdays.  Any name suggestions?  I am blank.

(Katrina Marie)

No comments:

Post a Comment