Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dear Boys Part 4

Here we go with another Dear Boys post! 
Don't forget to check out Elise's blog, her Dear Boys are way better than mine.



Dear Batman,

Seems I was wrong.  She likes you.  You held hands.  I am happy for you.
But, I don't love how you talk about her constantly.  We know you love her, just shut up.

Love, Best Friend

Dear Boy,

You are moving, but not coming back to school?
I hate you.

Love, Girl

Dear Brother #1,

Still being supportive.  Just wish we could talk like we used to...

Love, Your First Kiss

Dear Stalker,

I know I make fun of your Justin Beiber hair, but I actually do like it.  It suits you, but it could be a bit shorter :)

Love, Stalked

Dear Lil Bro,

I like when you rub my back.  And I laugh when you ask if you smell good, which you do...always.

Love, Big Sis

Dear Pop,

Help me with O Chem again?  Also, I am only going on blind dates because you won't ask me out!

Love, Daughter

Dear Ex Husband,

My roommate thinks your gay.  I think you're bi. 

Love, Wifey Poo

Dear Ryan Gosling,

I love that you're not photoshopped, and used to be mormon.  You can be again, also come meet me.

Love, "He's soooo hot" all through the movie

Dear Hubs,

I am not sure how much of this is a joke and how much is real.  I think we maybe should try...maybe.

Love, Poopsie

Special treat!  I write notes to my future husband sometimes.  No big deal.  I usually don't let people read them.  But, since I don't know who he is and neither do you, you can read this one.

Dear Future Husband,

I want a ring.  I want a sparkly ring with a diamond.  Nothing too big.  And I want a silver/platinum/white gold setting.  I want a vintage style but a brand new look.  I want the band to wrap around the diamond, like my mom's, but slightly thicker.  Like this:
but not...  I also can't wait for you to get me this ring.

Love always, Katrina Marie

The end! 
(Katrina Marie)

1 comment:

  1. I've totally got a Batman or two in my life. Gotta love them, right? Also, I'm rooting for the boy with JB hair. He sounds dreamy. :)

    ReplyDelete