Monday, March 22, 2010

Funnies!

So, here are some funny things that have happened recently.  NOTE: I am a dork, but I love to laugh at myself.  Here goes nothing!


The other day I was in my room about to change into my pajamas for the night.  I unbuttoned my jeans right as my two little sisters (Becca and Jenessa) came downstairs.  I went out into the hall to talk to them and after about 10 minutes of talking I suddenly said, "Wow, my pants feel really loose!" and I proceeded to pull them up and down until I actually looked at them.  Upon looking at them I suddenly remembered I had unbuttoned my jeans and I cracked up.  Needless to say my sisters thought I was stupid but they laughed too!  So there....HAHA!


Here is a shoutout to all the wonderful people in my life!
- Amanda and Jentri - I couldn't have gotten through high school without you two!
- the followers of my blog (Chelsea and Carmen) - you guys are fantastic and I love to read about your lives too!
- my family - they give me so many funny stories to put on the internet for the whole world to see! :)
- basically anyone who has touched my life - I probably wouldn't be the person that I am without them.


So anyways, not much going on in my life lately other than third term is over!! Thus making it one more term until I am done with high school and finally onto college to start my life!!  There is no way to explain how I am feeling about this other than anxious/scared/excited/sad/other....


Thanks for reading!


P.S. I promised John Robinson I would write something about him, so here it is!  John Robinson you are without a doubt my most favorite person from Alabama, my best Alabamian friend!!  I love you lots!

(Katrina Marie)

No comments:

Post a Comment