*Friday, Friday, Friday is my favorite day!
(words I don't know)
Friday is my favorite, Friday is my favorite, Friday is my favorite day!!*
It's finally the weekend! Classes are over! And it's not just any weekend! It's HOMECOMING!
Homecoming at college is a lot different than homecoming in high school. There isn't a big old fancy dance. The Black Student Union is hosting a dance, but it's casual. The game is tomorrow, along with a tailgate party. Tonight is a pep rally, and then True T-bird night.
True T-bird night....not sure if I want to go. I am sure that if I do go, I will most likely be kissed by some guy I don't even know... But, honestly I'm not even a True T-wolf, so I think I should accomplish that, before I become a True T-bird. And believe me, I will become a True T-wolf, sometime. I am going to make it happen.
Guys, I really want more followers! I mean, I stalk like 15 blogs at least....and I only have 4 followers? What is up with that?!
So yesterday a comedian came to campus. The second one I have seen here in my short half a semester here. The first one was really hilarious, Jeff Dye. Check him out! But Pete Lee was last night and he made me laugh the whole time!! With Jeff Dye there was this girl in the audience, and she has the most annoying, but kind of hilarious, laugh. Jeff decided to nickname her squirrel girl, and she was a big part of his jokes. She was also there last night when Pete Lee came, and she got picked on once again. I just wanted to yell SQUIRREL GIRL! But anyways, I really love comedians!
Anyways....I am hopefully hanging out with a really cute and super nice guy today to make yummy brownies!! I can't wait, hopefully it happens!
Wish me luck! Love you guys!
(Katrina Marie)
No comments:
Post a Comment