If you're new here (doubtful, but still), my name is Katrina (like the hurricane, yes). This is what's been happening in my life lately.
I recently had my spring break, whoot whoot! And during that break from school, my best friend got married! I was a bridesmaid, and it was a very exhausting day, but also very awesome!
7:30 am: I went over to Malina's house, we headed over to get her bouquet.
 |
| It's gorgeous, right? |
Then Malina and her parents headed off to the Temple, while Shailey and I headed off to get our hair did.
 |
| Aren't we cute? |
We waited outside the temple for them to come out as a married couple!
 |
| Mr. and Mrs. Whitehead! |
| | | |
| We were so happy for them! |
|
|
|
We then headed off to the luncheon, where we had delicious BBQ. Then I had about an hour at home, in which I wrapped up their wedding gift. Then I went over and helped set up for the reception. Then I was at the reception until about 10 that night.
 |
| blurry pic of me in my bridesmaid dress |
 |
| The Bride and her Bridesmaids |
It was so fun to be a bridesmaid for my bestest friend. I am so happy and excited for her!
Okay, so that was only the first day of my spring break. I basically just chilled with my family until the next Thursday when I left for St. George with some friends!
 |
| Dinner in St. George |
 |
| Day trip to Vegas! |
 |
| We had a bunch of fun! |
But then I had to go back to school. But, it wasn't so bad, because Thursday night was the premiere of THE HUNGER GAMES!
 |
| I made these awesome shirts! |
 |
| They only took me about four hours! |
 |
| Cassi dressed up as Katniss Everdeen! |
 |
| We had a bunch of fun together |
 |
| I even made some new friends! |
 |
| We are just too cool... |
Then the next day I headed back up north! My friend Mitch was opening his mission call in SLC, then we checked out the new City Creek Center! I went to H&M for the first time and got myself a cute new shirt.
 |
| New York, Utica mission! |
Then I went home and the next day I went to the Color Festival at the Krishna temple in Spanish Fork. It was my first time and it was so much fun!
 |
| We had only been there a half hour |
 |
| And as we were leaving, after 2 and a half hours. |
It's been a good couple of weeks. I hope yours have been as good as mine!
(Katrina Marie)
Katrina! You're the cutest! P.S. You were right when you were telling me about your bridesmaid dress! You looked absolutely gorgeous! :) P.S. I'm glad I got to spend a little bit of your spring break with you! You're so much fun!
ReplyDelete