Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 14: Birthday Hang over

I didn't wake up until 11 today.  Actually I woke up at 7:45 then went back to bed until 11.  I was so tired.  I have a birthday hang over.  Sad thing is that the only birthday thing I did, was go to Applebee's for dinner with my friends.  Have a looksie!

Anthony, Allison, and Taylor

Brooke, Breanna, Jasmine

Me and Adam

Me and Landon

Me and Nick

Cassi, Matt and Sam

Ethan, Mitch and Glen

Me and Marie

All the friends!
Aren't we a lovely bunch?  We were quite loud, I am sure that the other restaurant goers loved us.  See those balloons?  My roommates got me them.  As they were walking in they got to close to the ceiling (which was slightly poky) and two of them popped.  It scared me but it was funny.  They also bought me roses!  I love them!

Glen's creeping
Did I ever tell you what my parents got me?  Well...

- a new computer battery
- a new ipod cord and wall charger
- Harry Potter 8 disc Film set
- and (I am going to get) new running shoes!

But my friends are so awesome, too!

They got me some presents too!

The box and card are from Marie
Marie's wrapping job was just exquisite!

Look what she got me!

Owl Earrings!
Now look what Bre got me!

The new Footloose!
Now for the hair, it took so long for me to decide what to do with it.  Cassi gave me this idea.

Cute right?
It's super easy and I got to keep most of my hair down!  I will probably do this more in the future!

(Katrina Marie)

No comments:

Post a Comment