Don't forget to check out the other people linking up! Boys are included now too, she made a cute button with a dear girls on it! But I still like the boys :)
Dear Boys in General,
I had a great Valentine's day even without a boyfriend. This just goes to show, I don't need you to have a good time. But, it wouldn't hurt if you bought me flowers. :)
Love, Katrina Marie
Dear Dream Boy,
I know I said that I was over it and all, but I still like your face. And that date kind of made up for trying to make me your booty call. Kind of.
Love, Hmmm...
Dear Ex Hubby,
I can't believe you went on a cruise without me! :(
Love, Wifey Poo
Dear Hubs,
The "Happy Valentine's Day! Love, Your Future Husband" text made my day.
Thank you!
Love, Poopsie
Dear Red,
NOW you text me back? Ugh.
Love, Confused
Dear You,
When will we have our first date? You know the one, you show me your cooking skills, we go stargazing until it rains, then you're my first kiss in the rain? I've only been waiting 6 years.
Love, Me
Dear History,
We could make history! Just saying...
Love, The Prez
Well, that's about it. As for Valentine's day, it went spectacularly well.
It may have included:
-Yoga
-Good friends
-27 Dresses
-Cookies
-Chocolate Fountain
-Mustache Cards
-Woman in Black
and/or
-Movie Theatre Popcorn
or maybe not... :)
(Katrina Marie)
27 Dresses... movie theater popcorn... sounds like love to me.
ReplyDelete