Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dear Boys: Youtube

This week for Dear Boys, we are doing a cool Youtube one!

As always the cutesy button:





Onto the good stuff!

Dear boys during speed dating,

If you don't like my mustache, you are not a man.

Love, 'Stache Tastic


Dear Dream Boy,

'Nuff said.

Love, Over it

Dear Stalker,

Don't care who kissed you first.

Love, Stalked


Dear Pop,

Yeah...

Love, Daughter

Dear Ex Hubby,

Just look on the bright side :)

Love, Wifey Poo

Dear Hubs,

Everyone knows it's meant to be.

Love, Poopsie

Dear Red,

When will you be joining me?

Love, Brokenhearted

Dear Dancing Fool,

Write me?

Love, Twitterpated

Dear You,

That was the best night ever.  Because I got to see you.

Love, Me

Dear Boy,

It's true.  Finally.

Love, Girl

Dear New Guy,

Let's get to know each other?

Love, like the Hurricane

Well, that's it for now.  I hope you like it, and check out those songs, I like them...

(Katrina Marie)

No comments:

Post a Comment