Thursday, May 16, 2013

Creative Summer

I am back from my blogging hiatus.  Sorry about that to all my non readers.

I am only back because I had an idea.  I want to do something creative and crafty at least every two weeks this summer, preferably every week.  I will probably be picking from my Making All the Things board on Pinterest.

I already got this summer off to a great start!

I got some plain white shoes from Rite Aid on Monday, for about 12 bucks and definitely wanted to do something fun with them.

So Boring
So I took to Pinterest for some ideas.

via

via

via

via

via

Via

I decided I liked the pattern on the last one the best.  But I am definitely going to have to get some more and do some others.

I did mine with some different colors, I definitely wanted mine to be brighter.





So yeah, I really really like them.  A lot.  I can't get over how much I like them haha.

Do you love them? Does this not make you so excited for summer?!

(Katrina Marie)

1 comment:

  1. I want to be you!! These are amazing! Also, you've inspired me. I guess I'll come back to blogging if you will :)

    ReplyDelete