Saturday, February 5, 2011

22....differences?

What an odd day.  What makes me different from everyone else? Well, pretty much everything that I am... you can't go out in the world and find another Katrina Marie Brocco just like me.  I am unique. 

Let's see if I can't find some reasons though.

My favorite color is orange.  I also love to eat oranges.  I also love the smell of oranges.  By the way, I painted my fingernails orange just yesterday, oh and my orange nail polish is scented.  Which brings me loving to smell my fingernails....





Next, I don't know very many people who do stuff like this.  But, I happen to really like doing stuff like this.  On this particular day, I was bored out of my mind.  But this was so fun.  Let's see, I was wearing my orange skirt that I made, over my silver skirt that I made.  I am wearing blue leggings with lace leggings on top.  Also, one bright yellow soccer sock.  My gold cowboy boots.  My light blue lace bottom cami.  My black shade shirt with my pink babydoll on top.  Also, my arm warmers.  Then I proceeded to put on every single necklace and bracelet that I owned.  And my button.  Top it all off with askewed pigtails, eyeliner swirls, purple eyeshadow on one side and blue on the other, and my brightest lipstick I had.  What fun!


I like to write my name out in pancakes.


For my fifteenth birthday party, I made people dress up like this.  We even had a craziest outfit contest.  One of my favorite parties by far. :)



I dress up like this for the fourth of July.  Please note: I curled my hair for 3 hours, proceeded to put it in pig tails, with one ringlet by my face.  Also I was wearing a red shirt, white cami, and blue shorts.  I did a red/white/blue firework on one cheek and a star on the other.  I also wore red and white eyeshadow with blue mascara.
I like to make people look like zombies and old women.  I also like to create corsages and bouttonieres.

 

There are a lot of things about me that you won't find in anyone else. 
I happen to like it that way.

(Katrina Marie)

No comments:

Post a Comment