Her name is Heather Malinda Allred. She has been my friend since 8th grade? I can't even remember. But we really started getting close when I was in 10th grade. I can't really imagine my life without her. It's hard to be at school without her. I don't talk to her as much as I should, but I know she is still my best friend.
This is us.
Together we do a lot of things and have a lot of good times.
I can always talk to her about anything.
She knows how weird I am.
She puts up with how weird I am.
We make music videos.
We have special hugs meant only for each other.
She knows how to make me scream.
She does it in Macey's.
We love Macey's ice cream/fro yo.
We take a lot of pictures.
SOTTH
Spaz Day
Fuze's
"Look, it's a car!"
Laughing so hard, my laugh changes.
Dances, we have to be together to have fun.
Meeting random guys on State Street.
"JOE'S HOME!"
Meeting hot guys at the skating rink.
Best friends through thick and thin.
I love her so much.
She knows more about me than a lot of other people.
I miss her a lot....
I just wanted her to know. She's my best friend. Always.
(Katrina Marie)

No comments:
Post a Comment