Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chilly

I love these days when it's 18 degrees outside when I leave in the morning. 

But, the best is when I put my hair up in a ponytail (because I am lazy) so that my little ears can be exposed to the bitter cold wind. 

Add snow to the equation and I am ecstatic!

But, sometimes I forget how much I love this feeling, and I put on a thick headband that covers up my ears, so that they miss out on all the fun. 



But, I have to admit...it is quite cute.
(and yes I am wearing a scrub top :) )

I have this beauty of a headband thanks to my lovely aunt.  She did in fact make it for me!  She actually made one for all my sister too, but I like mine the best. :)

(Katrina Marie)

P.S.  Some good songs that I am just in love with right now:
Fell in Love without You - Motion City Soundtrack
I Love You More Than You Will Ever Know - Never Shout Never
About a Girl - The Academy Is...
When I Grow Up - Mayday Parade (cover on Punk Goes Pop Vol. 2)


No comments:

Post a Comment