I love my friends. More than many things in my life. They are my joy and everything I want to be in life has been influenced by them and who they make me. I am my craziest and (I think) my best self when I am around them.
I have many different groups of friends though.
![]() |
| Sheridan, McKenna, Stefani, and Heather |
First off there is my spaz sisters! I honestly don't know how we lived before we created Spaz Day. We have a holiday for ourselves. One day we reserve to spend just with each other, all day (and night) long and act like the spazzes we are!
| Cassidi, Karlie, and Janae |
My roommates! I don't know how I could have survived my first semester without these girls. They are fantastic!
Haha, boys that make me laugh! Also, people that I meet in random ways. This picture is of both!
![]() |
| Adam and Jace |
![]() |
| Amanda and Jentri |
![]() |
| The youth practicing for our roadshow |
![]() |
| Brooke, McKenna, Aimee, Heather, Sheridan, Alisa, and Kaitlyn After a massive frosting fight. |
![]() |
Jon is my best friend in my ward. We have been besties since kindergarten. |
![]() |
| Kirsten and Cassie |
I have met so many great people through volunteering, also. I was a stage manager for a show at my junior high my senior year. I love these kids so much. They were my entire life for about 2 or 3 months.
![]() |
| Tyler....'nuff said |
![]() |
| Adam and Brian |
![]() |
| Cast dance party before a dress rehearsal |
| Hannah and Heather |
Then there is my very very best friend in the world. Her and her sister have always been some of the best people in my life. She is always there for me!
There are so many more that I don't have pictures for: Cheltz, Malina, Royce, Rashelle, Emilee, Cherie, Jessica, Trent, etc. I love you all more than you know.
(Katrina Marie)














No comments:
Post a Comment