Cody Brown is one of my very best friends, and I promised him that I would write about him in my blog, so here it goes.
I met Cody in the first grade. We were sitting alphabetically, but in tables of four. He sat across from me. I remember him making me laugh. I also remember thinking he smelt weird (sorry Cody...).
After first grade, he moved. We hadn't really been friends, so I barely noticed. Elementary school went by and then so did junior high. Then came tenth grade and I moved onto Timpanogos High School. This is when me and Cody were reunited.
We would reminisce about first grade and look at our old class picture. We started hanging out a lot, and became very close. I went to watch him in The Secret Garden, and the next year in Thoroughly Modern Millie. He was in my lifetime sports class. We would play soccer, frisbee golf, and the like together. I made a corsage for him when he took Laura to prom.
We have done a lot together, but there is one story in particular that I would like to share.
He worked at Cold Stone Creamery for a while. One summer day, Jon, Vienna, and I decided to visit him at work and get some delicious ice cream, too. He saw us come in, and he told me to come over to the "employees only" door. I went over there and he told me that I should tell the person making my ice cream that I was his sister. That way I could get my order for half off the price. This rocked because Cold Stone can be a bit pricey.
From that day forward Cody has been my younger but bigger brother. I love him so darn much it's not even funny.
This post is a little short. Sorry.... Here's a picture though!
![]() |
| Cody, Me, Melissa |

No comments:
Post a Comment